Saturday, June 13, 2009

Roses


Flowers can be made from many different fabrics. But I believe these red roses made from organti have the closest resemblance to nature’s roses. These were the first kind of flowers that I’d learnt to make and they always remain special to me. Organti like many other materials is available in multiple colors. I normally make use of deep red, off-white and dark pink for my roses. Now that the Japanese have recently created blue roses, I guess I’ll try that color too! :)
Leaves too can be made from organti, but artificial leaves go better with these roses. So all you need to make these beautiful roses are – organti, artificial leaves, flexi wires and a basket to showcase your creation.
You can alternatively also make wreath arrangements with different flowers. Wreaths can be made from artificial flowers or even dried ones. A good search on google can give you ideas about the different wreath arrangements. Though they are more commonly seen during celebrations in the West, they make an all-time attractive accent to decorate walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment