Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hasthakala @ Adukala - Part1


Here are a few accidental creations from my kitchen :)


This happened when I was boiling a mix of veggies for mezhukupuratti (stir-fry). What with shuttling between cooking and cleaning and laundry and crafting in the 4 hrs when my son is at school, accidents like this are bound to happen! I didn't worry about it too much though, I liked the "art" that was formed. It could easily qualify for a wall art with only the center detail focussed and framed! :D


I was making rawa + atta + coconut dosa for dinner one night and all dosas in that batch had a hole :) This particular one was interesting though - a skewed heart! And then I clicked it on my mobile immediately :D 

This was formed when I poured curd into a mix of rawa and oats to make dosa batter another day :) Another interesting heart ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Really interesting. It means that you are cooking with love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha..thank you so much! Yes, I truly enjoy cooking! :)

      Sorry, I just happened to check my blog now after all these years!

      Delete
  2. I just happened to check my blog after all these years!!

    ReplyDelete