Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rabbit soft toys

It was my friend's daughter's 1st birthday. For the gift, my husband suggested why not I make something for her? That inspired me to research the net for interesting gifts for an one yr old. And then I found the instructions for making this rabbit. Since I'd made a few soft toys back in my high school days, the instructions were easier to understand. The very next day I started with the sample white rabbit, made from used clothes and cotton from the medical stores! And..it was so easy, it took only around 4 hrs to complete one! Then I moved on to other fabric materials, colors and combinations - grey and pink & yellow and baby pink. I wasn't very sure whether she would like it, but nevertheless was happy to present her with something done with my own hands. I wasn’t disappointed at the end! Her happy giggles and squeals were the best appreciation I'd received....
More...




No comments:

Post a Comment