Sunday, March 14, 2010

Colorful Spring!

Bangalore has so many flowering trees and so many different colored flowers..violets, yellows, pinks and reds…oh my! I was truly inspired when we went out to our friend’s house the other day. Hmmm…another spring round the corner and this time flowers have bloomed inside my home too! Yes, my very own artificial flowers. :D
These flowers were made out of organti material. Luckily for me I had these different colors in my materials basket and was able to create a really colorful bunch. I referred to a blog for the basic idea for this kind of flower and modified a little to make it easier since I had to make so many of them. For the vase I’ve used an old ice-cream box and covered it with newspaper rolls. Since the flowers were so colorful I thought it would be best to highlight them with a plain and simple base. And here it is, spring season at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment