Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hobby Ideas TTP Workshop

I recently attended this 3-day Teacher Training Programme conducted by Hobby Ideas, and am extremely glad that I scored an A+ in the project submission :)

This workshop covered basics of drawing, paper quilling, punch craft, stamping, working with crackle medium and shilpkar among various other techniques. We were given simple home-works that included practising various strokes using liner brush, making a mehendi design on paper, fabric painting a few designs given, quilling on paper bag and envelopes and so on.  Though the term “homework” did put me into a little pressure, since I had to take care of an active toddler, do my cooking and other chores at home too, it was extremely enjoyable at the end. Thanks to Leena, Meenakshi and of course Hobby Ideas for giving us this opportunity to take our talents and interests to the next level. It truly was a welcome break for me after being at home for 2.5yrs! :)

The next few blog articles below will cover my projects done during this 3-day workshop.

2 comments:

  1. hi,,could you please help to understand where they conduct workshop...laxmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..I am extremely sorry about this late reply, but I just happened to check my blog after all these years! I don't know if my reply is of any use now, but I think they do upload workshop details on their website

      Delete